There’s still time to sign up for our FREE webinar on January 19th…
Fast & Effective Ways To Build An Online Presence Without Breaking Your Bank with Chris Heiler
Time: 8:00 pm EST
Contact: Debbie Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Online, registration required. Registration must be completed by January 8, 2010. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and then several days before the event you will receive another e-mail with instructions on how to access the online webinar.
This timely and informative webinar will cover topics such as:
- Why blogs will replace static websites and how you can get started blogging
- How to create an endless stream of content for your blog
- How to leverage two absolutely FREE resources to replace the need for a website
- How to complement your existing website and expand your presence online
- How to use your domain name without having an actual website
- And…why all of this matters!
As an added bonus, each webinar participant will be entered into a raffle to win a free copy of Chris’ new book The Little Green Book of Big Marketing Tips & Tactics for Landscape Professionals.
About our presenter: Chris Heiler, APLD member, is the owner of Fountainhead Gardens in Zeeland, MI. He is also the author of The Little Green Book of Big Marketing Tips & Tactics for Landscape Professionals and editor of Landscapeleadership.com.